Monday, November 19, 2012

My Amy Butler Weekender

I acquired the pattern for this Amy Butler wonder shortly after it came out a few years ago.  I went straight on and made this bag.  I love it.


I am seeing it in lots of other people's blogs and I thought I should show off my early efforts.


The instructions were so well done that I didn't make one mis-step.  It's a very useful size for real travel.  I only wish I could figure out a way to make the bag itself lighter - without sacrificing stiffness...

Watch for my next blog to see what I used to stuff the bag with for shape holding purposes...

3 comments:

  1. I made one of Amy Butlers purses over the summer. I found the directions lacking in how to attach the handle. Plus after getting it made it's really to small for me but I am currently using it until I find something else I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that I like your bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I like the denim with the quilty lines so much on this bag. I only use it when we are on driving holidays and short stay-overs.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.