Friday, November 16, 2012

Hexagons, the progress

I have been positively addicted to these.  Between company and housework I have been making really good progress.

blue, hexagon, paper pieced

lots of blue, huh ? But look at this...

brown, yellow, pink, hexagon, paper piecing

More of the browns here. I'm not quite sure how the two will interface but I must figure that out soon and join them.  I am about 2/3 done I estimate by the hole between these two sections on the floor.

hexagons, blue, yellow, pink, brown, paper piecing
Maybe I shouldn't have laid these down on the rug for picture purposes but it was such a lovely sunny day and they were handy here.  You can't see but I have lots of little papers to remove from the blue hexs but I will get to that too.

3 comments:

  1. I think you should just make TWO of them . . . that way you can carry on with your "addiction"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Blue Girl, I can't see how the two are going to intermix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when I look at the pic I posted It is hard to see where I am going with this but I live in hope. I will think about what you two have said when I get it up on the design wall....Thanks I'll keep you posted on the progress.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.