Monday, May 5, 2014

Paper Book and Puzzle

I borrowed Carol Duvall's awesome book, called Paper Crafting with Carol Duvall, from my library and couldn't resist playing a little.  I thought I would make some things for my grandchildren.


First I was taken with the creation of a book:  You start with an A4 piece of paper and fold it so there are 16 equal sized rectangles.  Then with the paper in portrait direction you cut through 3 squares on the top horizontal fold from the right. Next you cut along the second fold line but from the opposite side. Then back to the right side for the final cut on the fold.  Super quick and with a little glue and some card stock for a cover.  Voila!


Hector's puzzle was also cool but easier. I used a page from last years wall calendar and cut a square then began folding and cutting...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.