Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pleated Apples

I would like to introduce you to you my daughter.  She is a very busy mom but I think I passed on the love and fabric to her and specifically the love of quilting. Insert proud smiley face.  How much fun did we have the weekend before her wedding, finishing up her quilt...yes, a long story

Anyways, I degress... she is publishing her first patterns.  Please take a look.

I am excited.  I have her new pattern, the one called Pleated Apples to try out.  Who doesn't love a new project.  But this pattern is a bit different.  It involves pleats - on a quilt - sounds interesting you say.... well here is where I got it.



I just got the PDF so I printed it in black and white to save on ink.  But I used the pictures of the finished quilt and her advice to pick the fabrics.


I'm thinking apples, granny smith or pink lady, ahhh, this is starting well..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.