Friday, May 16, 2014

More Pleated Apples

The Pleated Apples quilt that I started yesterday went together quite quickly.  I was finished by supper time.


The pleats went well, I probably spent more time than I needed to on straightening the fabric but the instructions were clear.  Sometimes I feel that the authors put in too much detail and it takes as long to read them as to do them.  Not so this pattern.


Soon I had a strip of pleats and was away to the races.

apple colour quilt, baby quilt

Isn't that yummy?  OK, okay, here it is unfolded.  Lena, from PrettyPleatQuilts has a blog too.  If you go there, you can see a sneak peak of her award winning quilt that inspired this pattern.

red, green, apple quilt, pleats on quilts
Sweet, sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.