Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Small Clicky Purses

We were driving around Inglewood, recently, and my DH stopped in front of the yarn store called Stash, heehee.  (He remembered it being a coffee shop - wow when was that??)  He patiently waited while I perused the place.  I don't actually need any yarn but they had a lovely set of bamboo needles that I had to take home and these small purse clasps.  Sooo, cute.


I hand sewed the fabric bag to the metal through the holes provided.  Then I decided that my stitching didn't look very neat so I inserted a piece of coordinating ribbon to cover the messy bit. (with Aleene's glue) it worked like a charm.


hand sewn lined change purse

Ridiculous!! All I'm going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.