Thursday, April 11, 2013

Basketing Around Finished

It was pretty intense, but with a few long hours at my machine in the dining room, I got it done.  I even powered through the hand sewn binding while watching free videos from Quilt Con.  It was really interesting to hear about the Amy and David Butler team.  They are amazing.

Here it is...


Hand applique, machine quilting, bright colours

The echo quilting in the borders is very rewarding but time consuming.  I am happy I did it though.

basket, quilt block, green, red

This might be my favourite block.  I loved how the colours came together.

And now...

hand applique, machine quilted

Is that too much or what.  I think I made my brightest quilt ever.  And I designed it all myself too.

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.