Tuesday, July 29, 2014

New iPad Covers

I had company last week and it was my darling sister.  She has one of those ipad minis. I had made a cover for it back when she got it a year or so ago.  It was in sad shape as she uses it all the time.  Course her ipad is in lovely shape because she uses it all the time....


Here's her new cover.  Just like the old one down to the pocket which I enlarged a bit by request.  I hope she likes this one.

Then my son came along with a request for a cover for his larger ipad.



I made it in a similar style - no pocket tho - and then I got creative with the stitches on my Bernina and finished the very edge with a square decorative stitch.  As it went over the edge and the interfacing is white and thick there is a neat pattern of black stitched holding it all together.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the new iPad cover is much appreciated! I've had a few compliments on it too. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.