Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Sewing Case

My DD came fro a visit and even brought the Grandbabies.  If that wasn't enough she had sewn up this darling little sewing case.  And she gave it to me as a hostess gift.So it stands to reason that I have to reciprocate.  So after watching Iron Man 2 I am on the home stretch of her citrus blocks.


Although I did hear some rumblings that maybe a few more blocks and we would have a queen size quilt....

She is so clever at reusing all those men's dress shirts for the background squares, and then convincing me to pick out the cool citrus colours from my stash.  And where we were running short especially in the yellows she importuned her grandmother.  Very clever indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.