Thursday, June 2, 2011

A morning of Hexagons

So I am back at the hexagons.  After a wonderful 2 week visit from the grandbabies (and their parents of course- or maybe I should say thank goodness)  I am back to my hexagons.  They endlessly fascinate me.  It's like a series of small postcards of all the fabrics I've used on other projects.  Using up scraps is a kaleidoscopic soothing activity.  I find myself feeling strangely lonesome after the blur of movement and cacophony of sound that I enjoyed these past weeks.  Now I must return to my usual round of quiet concentration with a background music overlay from Country 105.  Change....

Sometimes I think my life is just one long process of accepting change.

Well, Hexagons don't change too much and the stitching calms the mind and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.