Tuesday, November 12, 2013

More Letter Organizer

I added my own twist to Ayumi Takahashi's You've Got Mail Wall Pocket by making a large pocket on the back.



My experience with these things is that I always put too much stuff in them and then they distort.  Once distorted they don't seem to come back to their original shape.  So I slid a piece of the super thick interfacing into the back pocket....


It adds a bit of thickness and even weight but I got the largest rare earth magnets from Lee Valley and stuck them in the back so I could make it stay on the fridge.

Patchwork Please!

Voila,
Thank you Ayumi for a great pattern.

Coffee and Patchwork Please book
Ok, I probably didn't need one more photo on this post but what the hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.