Sunday, September 1, 2013

A new store discovery

So here I am in the wilds of Manitoba and what should I find but Karens Quilt Shop in the nearby town of Pinawa.  Sweet!

I noticed immediately that she has. Very cool cutter for cuttung the fabric straight across.

Needless to say I had to have one.  I can hardly wait to start using it...

As you can see its taking up valuable real estate on my couch. See the red square towards the bottom half houses the rotary cutter. Just press down and slide.

Lately I've had trouble with pain in my forearms - I'm hoping it doesn't mean more trips to physio - but this might be the ticket.

Has anyone got one of these?

1 comment:

  1. I've used something like that for cutting paper. Worked fine, you just have to be really careful when you're lining it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.