Friday, August 16, 2013

Patchwork Box Pouch Part 2

Still working on the Cosmetic Pouch as I am longing to get it done so I can use it on my next trip.  I am really loving the colours and Ayumi really knows how to get the directions clear.

 As I said before I put the lining on the back of the outside so I wouldn't have to line the finished bag.  Laziness I guess but it's working well.  I'm making two at the same time which also complicates.  So I'm looking at the seams on the inside and I'm not too happy so I carefully zigzagged and trimmed the edges.


Not so bad.  I like.  I took a couple of extra steps when I placed the zipper between the outside and lining and sewed with one go.  Then I quilted as I went...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.