Thursday, July 11, 2013

Next step on the Twinkle Toes Table Runner

The block I made from Le Ann Weaver's design in Loose Change is pretty straight forward.  I like her directions.  No wasted energy and perfect every time.  I like to square up each block as I make them and I really like that she tells what size that would be.  I often find myself searching for that info when I follow other patterns.

So here I am...
8 blocks done and already I am going my own way, rearranging them...
Hmmm...then I tried this...
Not liking the zigzag so much.  Very chunky looking, don't you think...
Now this is the design in the book.  I like it = = but...my table is narrow and I will have room for 3 rows of the block so I changed my mind again...
So this is the one I like the best.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.