Thursday, May 24, 2012

Possible Buggy Quilt Border

I am still not done with this quilt.  Borders seem to be sooo important.  It's like a frame that either helps or hinders the overall look of the thing.

After visiting with my DD and auditioning orange borders, red borders or no borders which we were actually leaning towards I brought the top out and put it up on the design wall to contemplate...

Then I thought some more about the colour wheel and how colours that are beside each other look great together and here we go...

I think the blue might do it with the dark cornerstones...

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. i think it looks really good that way! JMHO . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue. The dark corner is also nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping me a line.